A crop that was illegal in U.S. soil for more than half a century is now reaching for the sun. Industrial hemp, the low- or no-THC cousin to marijuana, has created high hopes among farmers, agricultural researchers, manufacturers and consumers. By 2019, America had become the world’s third-largest producer, behind Canada and China, where it’s . . . read more
- All One PeaceVibrational Healing Alchemy
- Allison Lasky HealingQigong, Shamanic Healing & Bodywork *Classes & Private sessions
- Anna Louise LipkinCranioSacral Therapy and Massage
- Big Jim FarmsNew Mexico Chile Products Your Entire Family Will Love
- Blue Desert HaleOff Grid Retreat Center
- Body & BrainExperience a unique system of Yoga, Tai Chi, Breathwork and Meditation exercises
- Body And Mind Wellness CenterSpeciality Massages
- Christian Raphael HypnotherapyHypnotherapy Treatments for Bladder Control, Smoking Cessation and more.
- Church of LightHermetic Astrology with Egyptian Tarot
- CK CommunicationsReadings and Animal Communications
- CranioWavesDeep Craniosacral Healing Work
- Dancing Bear RanchHorse Boarding in Taos
- Dharma Therapeutic MassageMassage therapy provided by a physical therapist, great for post surgical, etc.
- Divine Alignment BodyworkBody alignment naturally
- Energy Medicine RN - Barb WelcerHealth Coaching and Certifications
- Foundation For Divine LoveMedical Intuitive -Live an Enlightened Life, Awaken to your True Nature
- Galaya Intuitive ResourcingIntuitive Consultations
- Heart of The Soul HealingIntegrative holistic healing
- HempworxCBD Products
- High Health NowQuantum Biofeedback, Eye Reading
- Holistic NutritionNutrition programs
- Hypnotherapy Academy31 Years As A State Licensed Hypnotherapy School
- Ines MaricleSound Healing
- Inner Spiral HypnotherapyHypnosis • Regression • EFT • Psychic Readings
- Karen Asbury MDIntegrative Medicine
- Light the Spark, LLCInspirational Trip Planning
- Lynn CliffordYour Authentic Life Coaching & Counseling
- Milagro HerbProducts, Classes, Plant Medicines
- Mountain AcupunctureHolistic Medicine - DOM
- Nina TwomblyBrennan Healing Science
- PhytotherapyClinical Herbalism, Plant Medicine, Custom Blends, Consultations
- Prana Blessings Metaphysical ShopRetail & Event Venue: We hold space for you to do the work you are called to do.
- Quantum Leap Coaching
- Revival Sugar WaxBody sugar technique for hair removal.
- River Stone MassageBodywork Massage
- Sacred GardenCannabis products
- Sacred Wellnessorganic full-spectrum regionally-sourced CBD (cannabidiol) products,
- Santa Fe Healthy Path“Back to basic”, learn how to improve your body, emotional and spiritual health.
- Santa Fe Salt CaveSinus-Allergies-Asthma-Congestion-Bronchitis-Anxiety-Depression-Stress Reduction
- Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal HealthAcupuncture, IV Therapies, Life Coaching, Chiropractic, Prolozone, Skin Regen
- Scout & CellarClean Crafted Wine - Less Sulfites, No Ferrocyanide
- Shalola ProductionsOrganizes spiritual, metaphysical seminars, conferences and Sacred Tours
- Shen Ren QiGongStudy QiGong with Master Tianyou Hao
- Singing BlessingsShamanic Healing Practice
- The Peirsman CranioSacral SchoolCraniosacral Certification Programs
- Unity of Santa FeUnity Santa Fe is a welcoming inter-spiritual community.
- Veggie Meat RecipesVegetarian Recipes
- Wellness WithinHomeopathy Medicine
- Your Divine Light at Unicorn Mesa LLCIntuitive Healer Certification, Empath Training, Equines Helping Empath Retreats
click HERE for all events
Universities, sports arenas, restaurants and other businesses are taking up the call to “disrupt disposables” as part of a global effort to dramatically cut down on single-use plastics. The environmental problems caused by those ubiquitous throwaways have become a mainstay of news reporting, and studies on how best to reduce them through public policy abound. . . . read more
For clients of family therapist Christian Dymond, the path to wellness begins on his 10 acres of woods and meadows in Milton, Vermont, walking alongside him, sitting by a babbling brook, watching squirrels gather nuts or the sun slowly set, breathing in the piney air. “There is a sense of safety that comes from being . . . read more
Fast food and fast fashion are common in this amped-up world. There’s also fast furniture—the kind that often comes in a box, assembly required. It’s made of particle board held together by toxic chemicals; it is often flimsy and it’s consuming forests at an alarming rate. But millennials love it. That’s why they’re sometimes called the IKEA generation.
by Yvette Hammett —When Yale researcher Reid Lifset began working on waste issues on a life cycle basis—from “cradle to grave”—it was mostly the world’s geeks and nerds that paid attention, he says. “Today, it’s called the ‘circular economy’ and it’s sexy. It wasn’t sexy back then.” While many still have never even heard the . . . read more