to view digital magazine through Issuu, use this link – to view digital magazine as a PDF, use this link – Letter From Publisher: Our National Editor, Jan Hollingsworth, passed away on March 23rd. She passed away from a stroke so likely wasn’t aware of the pandemic that has gripped our world. I really . . . read more
- All One PeaceA Sacred School for the One guiding you from fear to power to love
- Allison Lasky HealingQigong, Shamanic Healing & Bodywork *Classes & Private sessions
- Anna Louise LipkinCranioSacral Therapy and Massage
- Big Jim FarmsNew Mexico Chile Products Your Entire Family Will Love
- Blue Desert HaleOff Grid Retreat Center
- Body & BrainExperience a unique system of Yoga, Tai Chi, Breathwork and Meditation exercises
- Body And Mind Wellness CenterSpeciality Massages
- Christian Raphael HypnotherapyHypnotherapy Treatments for Bladder Control, Smoking Cessation and more.
- Church of LightHermetic Astrology with Egyptian Tarot
- CK CommunicationsReadings and Animal Communications
- CranioWavesDeep Craniosacral Healing Work
- Dancing Bear RanchHorse Boarding in Taos
- Dharma Therapeutic MassageMassage therapy provided by a physical therapist, great for post surgical, etc.
- Divine Alignment BodyworkBody alignment naturally
- Energy Medicine RN - Barb WelcerHealth Coaching and Certifications
- Foundation For Divine LoveMedical Intuitive -Live an Enlightened Life, Awaken to your True Nature
- Galaya Intuitive ResourcingIntuitive Consultations
- Heart of The Soul HealingIntegrative holistic healing
- HempworxCBD Products
- High Health NowQuantum Biofeedback, Eye Reading
- Holistic NutritionNutrition programs
- Hypnotherapy Academy31 Years As A State Licensed Hypnotherapy School
- Ines MaricleSound Healing
- Inner Spiral HypnotherapyHypnosis • Regression • EFT • Psychic Readings
- Karen Asbury MDIntegrative Medicine
- Light the Spark, LLCInspirational Trip Planning
- Lynn CliffordYour Authentic Life Coaching & Counseling
- Milagro HerbProducts, Classes, Plant Medicines
- Mountain AcupunctureHolistic Medicine - DOM
- Nina TwomblyBrennan Healing Science
- PhytotherapyClinical Herbalism, Plant Medicine, Custom Blends, Consultations
- Prana Blessings Metaphysical ShopRetail & Event Venue: We hold space for you to do the work you are called to do.
- Quantum Leap Coaching
- Revival Sugar WaxBody sugar technique for hair removal.
- River Stone MassageBodywork Massage
- Sacred GardenCannabis products
- Sacred Wellnessorganic full-spectrum regionally-sourced CBD (cannabidiol) products,
- Santa Fe Healthy Path“Back to basic”, learn how to improve your body, emotional and spiritual health.
- Santa Fe Salt CaveSinus-Allergies-Asthma-Congestion-Bronchitis-Anxiety-Depression-Stress Reduction
- Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal HealthAcupuncture, IV Therapies, Life Coaching, Chiropractic, Prolozone, Skin Regen
- Scout & CellarClean Crafted Wine - Less Sulfites, No Ferrocyanide
- Shalola ProductionsOrganizes spiritual, metaphysical seminars, conferences and Sacred Tours
- Shen Ren QiGongStudy QiGong with Master Tianyou Hao
- Singing BlessingsShamanic Healing Practice
- The Peirsman CranioSacral SchoolCraniosacral Certification Programs
- Unity of Santa FeUnity Santa Fe is a welcoming inter-spiritual community.
- Veggie Meat RecipesVegetarian Recipes
- Wellness WithinHomeopathy Medicine
- Your Divine Light at Unicorn Mesa LLCIntuitive Healer Certification, Empath Training, Equines Helping Empath Retreats
Dear Readers, This month’s letter was inspired by Peggy over at Bad Dog Design. She authored a blog post on Valentine’s Day that spoke of her experience with a team that brought the Vagina Monologues to Santa Fe over 20 years ago. The post is titled “Learning to Say the V-Word”. It resonated in . . . read more
Dear Readers, Love may be in the air this month, but at Natural Awakenings our editorial team has been focused on matters of the heart—the one that keeps us alive and well. In “Sacred Vessels: The Lifeblood of Heart Health,” writer Julie Peterson examines the crucial role of the vascular system and how simple, natural . . . read more
Happy New Year! Welcome to a new year and a new decade that offer both opportunities and challenges in our pursuit of healthy living. Doesn’t the cover look like Santa should look in January – on vacation somewhere warm? Basking in the glory of a job well done? Picking the cover is my favorite . . . read more
Thyroid health is one of the themes for this month’s issue, the theme is personal for me as a 15-year thyroid cancer survivor. I remember the diagnosis like it was 15 years ago (smile). You never forget that moment when a doctor tells you that you have cancer. I’m not a “why me” type person so I didn’t spend time questioning my fate, instead I made a task list and started to educate myself on all things thyroid related. I remember my doctor in Colorado telling me how lucky I was to have thyroid cancer because it was the easiest form of cancer to have, I remember wanting to punch him but I didn’t.
As we breeze into fall, vitality is the watchword for recharging batteries. Writer Marlaina Donato offers a comprehensive guide to ward off inflammation and premature cell death in “Age-Defying Bodywork: How to Turn Back the Clock.” She explains how fortifying the nervous system through massage, acupuncture and reflexology is critical to combating age-accelerating stress hormones . . . read more