List of advertisers who made the November issue possible. Visit their websites and support their business as a way of saying thank you if you enjoy Natural Awakenings New Mexico.
- Anna Louise LipkinCranioSacral Therapy and Massage
- Blue Desert HaleOff Grid Retreat Center
- Body & BrainExperience a unique system of Yoga, Tai Chi, Breathwork and Meditation exercises
- Body And Mind Wellness CenterSpeciality Massages
- Christian Raphael HypnotherapyHypnotherapy Treatments for Bladder Control, Smoking Cessation and more.
- Church of LightHermetic Astrology with Egyptian Tarot
- CK CommunicationsReadings and Animal Communications
- CranioWavesDeep Craniosacral Healing Work
- Dancing Bear RanchHorse Boarding in Taos
- Dharma Therapeutic MassageMassage therapy provided by a physical therapist, great for post surgical, etc.
- Divine Alignment BodyworkBody alignment naturally
- Energy Medicine RN - Barb WelcerHealth Coaching and Certifications
- Foundation For Divine LoveMedical Intuitive -Live an Enlightened Life, Awaken to your True Nature
- Galaya Intuitive ResourcingIntuitive Consultations
- Heart of The Soul HealingIntegrative holistic healing
- HempworxCBD Products
- High Health NowQuantum Biofeedback, Eye Reading
- Holistic NutritionNutrition programs
- Hypnotherapy Academy31 Years As A State Licensed Hypnotherapy School
- Ines MaricleSound Healing
- Inner Spiral HypnotherapyHypnosis • Regression • EFT • Psychic Readings
- Insight Healing ArtsBrennan Healing Science
- Karen Asbury MDIntegrative Medicine
- Light the Spark, LLCInspirational Trip Planning
- Lynn CliffordYour Authentic Life Coaching & Counseling
- Make Inspired ChoicesSpeaking- Coaching
- Milagro HerbProducts, Classes, Plant Medicines
- Mountain AcupunctureHolistic Medicine - DOM
- Pagosa Hot SpringsColorado's Premier Hot Spring Resort
- PhytotherapyClinical Herbalism, Plant Medicine, Custom Blends, Consultations
- Prana Blessings Metaphysical ShopRetail & Event Venue: We hold space for you to do the work you are called to do.
- Quantum Leap Coaching
- Reverend Marya O'Malleypsychic intuitive medium, author, mentor, teacher, ordained Inter-faith minister
- Revival Sugar WaxBody sugar technique for hair removal.
- River Stone MassageBodywork Massage
- Sacred GardenCannabis products
- Sacred Wellnessorganic full-spectrum regionally-sourced CBD (cannabidiol) products,
- Santa Fe Healthy Path“Back to basic”, learn how to improve your body, emotional and spiritual health.
- Santa Fe Salt CaveSinus-Allergies-Asthma-Congestion-Bronchitis-Anxiety-Depression-Stress Reduction
- Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal HealthAcupuncture, IV Therapies, Life Coaching, Chiropractic, Prolozone, Skin Regen
- Scout & CellarClean Crafted Wine - Less Sulfites, No Ferrocyanide
- Shalola ProductionsOrganizes spiritual, metaphysical seminars, conferences and Sacred Tours
- Shen Ren QiGongStudy QiGong with Master Tianyou Hao
- Singing BlessingsShamanic Healing Practice
- The Peirsman CranioSacral SchoolCraniosacral Certification Programs
- Veggie Meat RecipesVegetarian Recipes
- Wellness WithinHomeopathy Medicine
- Your Divine Light at Unicorn Mesa LLCIntuitive Healer Certification, Empath Training, Equines Helping Empath Retreats
click HERE for all events
Healing your thyroid is a journey. I should know I have Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. It is in remission now but my thyroid journey started 21 years ago after my first child was born.
The 2014 legalization of high-grade CBD hemp oil (as long as it contains less than 0.3% THC) means the market has exploded in the last couple of years and will continue to grow at an astounding rate. A few years ago, the CBD oil industry was effectively worthless, but in 2015 it earned $202 million, and in 2016 the market grew to $688 million. By 2021, some financial estimations say that it could be worth $3 billion!
We all know about the common cold and we’ve all had one. But interestingly, thevcommon cold is really not very common at all. That is, no two colds are exactly alike. They can start out stuffed or runny, sneezing or wheezy or all of these during the cycle of the cold. That’s why even with all the scientific and medical advances we’ve had over the past century, no one has discovered “a cure for the common cold”.
For the last couple of years the Natural Awakenings New Mexico magazine outsourced social media to a wonderful lady named Amy in Michigan. Amy was a publisher before becoming a social media wizard. She is younger by a decade or two (I think), I know she just recently had a birthday because Facebook told me so. Amy has been awesome especially in her support of someone who still rides in a social media stroller (moi). But, as I look back on my first year in this gig I realized I haven’t gotten to know the community as I should. I joined several networking groups and those have been overwhelming. Don’t get me wrong I love the people I’ve met so if you and I have met – hey you.
“Being an unanchored empath can feel like drowning at sea,” says Chantal Fidanza, Intuitive Guide, Empath and Equine Assisted Coach, “I know, because I almost drowned.” Her own journey led her to a realignment with and connection to her birthright, and that’s what she offers those who are also called. Fidanza’s programs offer everything from one on one phone support, in-person training with and without equine assistance, and six- to twelve-month in-depth trainings (next one starts Jan. 11) which can include professional certification for those who desire to work with others.
Join us for one of the best conferences in 2019. Spend rare time with 6 of the top world pioneers, brightest minds, experts, leaders, authors and teachers in the field of science, spirituality, consciousness and healing Gregg Braden, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Anita Moorjani, Dr. Amit Goswami and Dr. Todd Ovokaitys for a brand new and extraordinary life-changing event.