Welcome to the digital age, where budding gym rats, former couch potatoes and schedule-challenged fitness freaks are finding new ways to get in shape. These days, virtually anyone with a smartphone or Wi-Fi connection can connect with a yoga video, a spin class or any number of personal exercise experiences.
- All One PeaceVibrational Healing Alchemy
- Allison Lasky HealingQigong, Shamanic Healing & Bodywork *Classes & Private sessions
- Anna Louise LipkinCranioSacral Therapy and Massage
- Big Jim FarmsNew Mexico Chile Products Your Entire Family Will Love
- Blue Desert HaleOff Grid Retreat Center
- Body & BrainExperience a unique system of Yoga, Tai Chi, Breathwork and Meditation exercises
- Body And Mind Wellness CenterSpeciality Massages
- Christian Raphael HypnotherapyHypnotherapy Treatments for Bladder Control, Smoking Cessation and more.
- Church of LightHermetic Astrology with Egyptian Tarot
- CK CommunicationsReadings and Animal Communications
- CranioWavesDeep Craniosacral Healing Work
- Dancing Bear RanchHorse Boarding in Taos
- Dharma Therapeutic MassageMassage therapy provided by a physical therapist, great for post surgical, etc.
- Divine Alignment BodyworkBody alignment naturally
- Energy Medicine RN - Barb WelcerHealth Coaching and Certifications
- Foundation For Divine LoveMedical Intuitive -Live an Enlightened Life, Awaken to your True Nature
- Galaya Intuitive ResourcingIntuitive Consultations
- Heart of The Soul HealingIntegrative holistic healing
- HempworxCBD Products
- High Health NowQuantum Biofeedback, Eye Reading
- Holistic NutritionNutrition programs
- Hypnotherapy Academy31 Years As A State Licensed Hypnotherapy School
- Ines MaricleSound Healing
- Inner Spiral HypnotherapyHypnosis • Regression • EFT • Psychic Readings
- Karen Asbury MDIntegrative Medicine
- Light the Spark, LLCInspirational Trip Planning
- Lynn CliffordYour Authentic Life Coaching & Counseling
- Milagro HerbProducts, Classes, Plant Medicines
- Mountain AcupunctureHolistic Medicine - DOM
- Nina TwomblyBrennan Healing Science
- PhytotherapyClinical Herbalism, Plant Medicine, Custom Blends, Consultations
- Prana Blessings Metaphysical ShopRetail & Event Venue: We hold space for you to do the work you are called to do.
- Quantum Leap Coaching
- Revival Sugar WaxBody sugar technique for hair removal.
- River Stone MassageBodywork Massage
- Sacred GardenCannabis products
- Sacred Wellnessorganic full-spectrum regionally-sourced CBD (cannabidiol) products,
- Santa Fe Healthy Path“Back to basic”, learn how to improve your body, emotional and spiritual health.
- Santa Fe Salt CaveSinus-Allergies-Asthma-Congestion-Bronchitis-Anxiety-Depression-Stress Reduction
- Santa Fe Soul Center for Optimal HealthAcupuncture, IV Therapies, Life Coaching, Chiropractic, Prolozone, Skin Regen
- Scout & CellarClean Crafted Wine - Less Sulfites, No Ferrocyanide
- Shalola ProductionsOrganizes spiritual, metaphysical seminars, conferences and Sacred Tours
- Shen Ren QiGongStudy QiGong with Master Tianyou Hao
- Singing BlessingsShamanic Healing Practice
- The Peirsman CranioSacral SchoolCraniosacral Certification Programs
- Unity of Santa FeUnity Santa Fe is a welcoming inter-spiritual community.
- Veggie Meat RecipesVegetarian Recipes
- Wellness WithinHomeopathy Medicine
- Your Divine Light at Unicorn Mesa LLCIntuitive Healer Certification, Empath Training, Equines Helping Empath Retreats
click HERE for all events
by Brother David Steindl-RastGrateful living is the awareness that we stand on holy ground—always—in touch with mystery. Jewish sages interpret the words of Genesis 3:5 in a way that is of great relevance to grateful living. “Take off your shoes; the ground on which you stand is holy ground.” The soles of your shoes are leather—dead animal . . . read more
In Zen monasteries, the head cook (known as the tenzo) is one of the most important positions a monk can hold; Eihei Dogen, founder of Soto Zen, one of the longest-established sects of Buddhism, said this is “because the position requires wholehearted practice.” In the 13th-century volume Instructions for the Zen Cook, Dogen wrote, “In preparing food, it is essential to be sincere and to respect each ingredient, regardless of how coarse or fine.”
Much of our day-to-day well-being—how energetic we feel, how clear our thinking is and how our body processes food—is governed by the activity of the butterfly-shaped, thumb-sized thyroid gland at the base of the throat. When it’s working as it should, life is good. However, about one in eight Americans suffers from a malfunctioning thyroid, and women are five to eight times more likely than men to face the consequences.
Tossing and turning most of the night while obsessing about the need for sleep is a torture we all go through every now and then, but for the 40 percent of Americans dealing with current or chronic insomnia, it can be a regular nightmare. In fact, 50 to 70 million adults in the U.S. suffer from some form of sleep disorder, according to the American Sleep Association.
The causes are multi-faceted: stress, pharmaceutical side effects, hormonal imbalances, chronic pain, anxiety and too much caffeine all fuel the insomnia loop. Add to that the overstimulation from 24/7 technology, social pressures and unresolved emotional pain, and it’s easy to see why long, hard, sleepless nights have become a worldwide epidemic.
Farmer Cannon Michael left more than 100 acres of ripe cantaloupes unharvested last year because he couldn’t sell them for enough to cover the cost of labor, packing and shipping. According to a new study from Santa Clara University, in California, about one-third of edible produce remains unharvested in the fields, where it rots and gets plowed under.
From mountain peaks to base lodges, many alpine ski resorts are working to reduce the environmental impact of their operations. Skiers will discover that sustainability is the watchword at a growing number of facilities, with a focus on reducing energy usage and cutting back on waste.