This is a reprinted post from Jessica Bell of Bee Well Wellness. Jessica is one of our providers in the Natural Awakenings magazine and she is an amazing health coach.
- Chances are you won’t follow through with your New Year’s Resolution to lose weight or get healthy.
80% of people who make New Year’s resolutions break them. When you break your 2017 resolution, don’t wait for January 1, 2018 to follow through on what you need to do for your health. Make a resolution every day when you wake up to improve your health. A health coach will show you how to make small changes that will build up to a lifetime of good health.
- You don’t understand why you have gained the weight.
Over the years the extra few pounds have stayed on you, but you are not eating any differently. There are many dietary changes that you need, but you don’t know where to start. A health coach will help you identify the easiest changes to make today that will make the biggest impact on your health.
- You have cravings that you don’t know how to handle so you end up eating.
You figure that you don’t have any control over the cravings so you just give in, every time, year after year. A health coach will help you identify the cause of the cravings and enable you to beat your cravings or binge eating.
- You don’t have enough time for yourself.
There are only so many hours in a day and you simply don’t have any time to devote to yourself for pampering, exercise, or to cook. A health coach will help empower you to finally take care of yourself.
- You are stressed out with family and work responsibilities.
If you suffer from stress or anxiety, a health coach will teach you about the relationship between stress and chronic disease, how to reset your priorities, and how to get your stress under control.
- Your family needs to eat better but you aren’t sure how to accomplish that with what you know or the time you have.
There are cookbooks, diet books, commercials, restaurants, and products labeled “healthy” on the market, and you need to improve your and your family’s diet. That’s what a health coach is there for!
- You are confused about whether meat, protein, carbs, dairy, produce, or GMO foods are healthy.
Every existing diet conflicts with every other diet. How can you tell what is healthy for you? A health coach will help you determine what foods are healthy for YOU and what will work for YOU.
- Nothing has worked before so you continue to gain weight or have chronic health issues.
If you suffer from black and white thinking, chances are you have given up because nothing you have tried before worked. If you have gained weight, or if you are suffering from chronic health issues that are blood sugar-related, high cholesterol, blood pressure, inflammation or arthritis, or other health help you wade through the mountains of nutrition research to figure out what works for you and your health.
For more information and to work with Jessica – find contact information and session booking information at her website – BeeWellWellness.com